Find all the info about the Skirt Challenge here:
Posts about the Skirt Challenge:
- Skirt Challenge Inspiration on Pinterest
- StyleArc's Taylor Skirt by Sue
- Designer Box Pleat Skirt by Julie
- Summer Maxi Skirt by Vatsla
- Pamela's Deconstructed Pencil Skirt
- Drawstring Maxi Skirt by Ann
- Selene Skirt for Travel by Dina
- Denim Flounce Skirt by Tee
- Flowy Summer Maxi by Carolyn
- Pieces of the Perfect Skirt by Michelle
- The Perfect Top to Wear with Skirts by Elizabeth
- Beach Ready Maxi Skirt from Justine
Sewing just got a little cooler! I love wearing skirts in the summer time. To get ready for that, Fabric Mart will be hosting a Skirt Challenge throughout the month of May!
Here's how it works:
Post a photo of a skirt you made on Instagram or Facebook using #sewcoolskirts and tag Fabric Mart in your post. Then each week in May, we will pick a winner at random to win a $50 gift certificate to Fabric Mart! There's also a few other prizes that will pop up, so watch for more details!
The skirt must be handmade but doesn't have to be made during the month. The photos tagged must be posted in the month of May. Sorry, no backdating or tagging an old post. We encourage newly made skirts because it's just more fun that way! (But not required.)
Winners of the $50 gift certificates will be announced on May 8, 15, 22 & 29.
On top of that, we will be sharing some of our favorite skirt patterns and designs. Do you have a favorite skirt pattern that you would like to see on the list? Comment below and we may include it our favorites list!
We hope you will join in the fun!