1. Plaid Winter Coat Sew Along - I'm probably bias to this post just because it is one of my posts! I (Julie) shared with you a sew along on my process in making a plaid peacoat. This was my first attempt at a coat, and I'm quite proud of how it turned out!
2) All the Guest Posts - I love tutorials and many of the tutorials we had this year were from our viewers! There are so many talented bloggers and sewers out there and I love highlighting such wonderful talent!
Check out all the Guest Posts:
3) DIY Tutorial: Pattern Book Organizer - Did you ever buy a pattern only to find a duplicate copy in your stash? Kaitlin shows you how to keep track of all your sewing patterns!
4) Resource Library: All About Knits - Gabby shared her knowledge of knits and described knit types.
5) Resource Library: Home Decor with Fashion Fabrics - Lisa made valences from fashion fabric for almost every room in her house!
6) At Fabric Mart: Planning a Trip to Fabric Mart - Did you know you can visit Fabric Mart? We are located in southeast PA. We are a great destination for all things fashion fabric!
7) Made by a Fabricista: The Angel Bootcut Jean - Gabby reviewed Angela Wolf's Angel Bootcut Jean pattern.
8) Our Amazing Fabricista Fashion Challenge Contestants - We had an AWESOME group of women participate in our challenge. I wish we could have let them all win!
9) Made by a Fabricista: Sewing with Mesh Knits - I was so happy with how this top turned out that I can't help but make it one of my favorite posts. A review and modification of Angela Wolf's Ruched Tee pattern is featured. (Also available in plus size!)
10) The Winner of the Fabricista Fashion Challenge - Shannon from ShanniLoves! I can't wait to work with her in 2014! Get to know her and see her sewing room here.
What were some of your favorite posts?