The survey has ended and the results are in!
[Blogger Julie's super supportive husband wearing a dress shirt that Julie made for him.]
Visit the post she wrote about making this shirt: here!
1. Does your husband/father/partner take any interest in or support your sewing/quilting/needlework?
He's my biggest fan!
2. Do you keep your fabric purchases a secret?
I flaunt them with overwhelming excitement!
3. Does your husband/father/partner wear or use items that you have made him? Does he ask you to make him anything?
He'll wear anything I make him as long as it fits.
4. What do you like to make your husband/father/partner?
Pajamas and robes
5. How does he get involved?
Gives his opinion on projects, fabric selections, and patterns and helps you set up a sewing room
6. If he doesn't get involved, how does he support you?
Brags about your work to friends and family
So many supportive men!
Did you know you were so lucky?!